If you are looking for GED classes in Alabama, you will be pleased to know that there are numerous places throughout the state to attend. These include Alabama high schools, Alabama community colleges and adult education centers. You may even be able to find a volunteer organization offering GED programs in your local community. Upon successful completion of the Alabama GED test, you will be awarded with a certificate equivalent to a high school diploma. This certificate entitles you to all the rights you deserve for potential college or university admissions, as well as future employment.
All GED classes in Alabama follow the exact course study that you can expect to see on the Alabama GED exam. These course topics include the five key high school areas of Science, Maths, Social Studies, Reading and Writing. Your exams will be held in a series, totaling approximately 7 hours overall.
To find a location nearest you, contact the Alabama GED administrator using the following contact details, or click on the city/town nearest you below:
401 Adams Avenue, Suite 280
Montgomery, AL 36104-4353
Phone: (334) 242-8182
More GED Classes In AL
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus