If you’re searching for GED classes in South Carolina, you will be pleased to learn that GED preparation programs are available throughout the state, at a wide variety of locations. These include local high schools, Workforce Learning Centers, the public libraries, community colleges within the state and adult education centers.
Upon successful completion of the South Carolina GED test, you will be awarded with a certificate equivalent to a high school diploma. This certificate entitles you to all the rights you deserve for potential college or university admissions, as well as future employment.
All GED prep classes in South Carolina follow the course content that you can expect to see on the South Carolina GED exam. These course topics include the five key high school areas of Science, Maths, Social Studies, Reading and Writing. Your exams will be held in a series, totaling approximately 7 hours overall.
To find a location nearest you, contact the South Carolina GED administrator using the following contact details, or click on the city/town nearest you below:
1429 Senate Street, 402 Rutledge Building
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 734-8347
More GED Classes In SC
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.